If you are planning to have the skip on your own property you will not need a permit. However, if you are planning to position your skip on a highway, it will require a council permit.

You do not need to do anything yourself, we will obtain the permit for you; it is our responsibility. However, the Shropshire County Council charge for this service, currently £125 and they take 7 days to process. So please bear this in mind when planning how far in advance you book your skip, and how much your budget.